Ask Chad Renbarger
Long Lakes Property is a 76 acres of rolling hills, lakes, and woods. A Great Hunting property that with access from all points. Fishing the lakes is easy because current owner put in ramps for easy in and out access of the lakes. This a great mixed use of residential, recreational, development. This could be a great property for horses, cattle or other livestock. Located in Linton, IN 47441, Greene County.
- 3 Lakes with Boat Ramps
- Gravel road on back side of the property gives you access to the entire property
- ATV or Horse Trails on property
- Five minutes from Goose Pond
- Duck, Geese, and many different species of waterfowl
- Whitetail Deer, Turkey, quail are in abundance and call this property home
For a private showing please feel free to contact Chad Renbarger for a private showing at 317-418-7712.