Price Reduced - Land For Sale - 16 Acres Greene County, IN - Furnished Log Cabin
16.39 Acres - Greene County, IN 12-13 Miles East of Bloomfield.
- "L" Shaped property with Road Access off of E Ash Rd and Coalmine Rd.
- Both Power and Water are located at the edge of the property in two locations. One on Coalmine Rd the other on Ash Rd.
- The cabin on the property is located approx. 300 south off Ash Rd. tucked away in the trees. Its completed on the outside with porch railing, gate & D-Log siding, hunter green metal roof & partially completed on the interior. Size is 20 x 35 including a 6 x 35 covered front porch. Powered by Generator, Partially finished walls inside are knotty pine, A brand new wood burning Stove with portable back up Propane heat the cabin. With the generator, A window AC unit could be used for cooling in the summer months.
- Fireplace Mantle made from a 150 year old barn Beam &the wood burning stove sits on brick as a hearth & back for looks & heat protection of the floor & east wall.
- Floor & walls are insulated, the cabin is also completely wired for 120v. with 12 outlets & four junction boxes for lighting, inside & out. Ceiling & floor are unfinished, however the Kitchen area cabinets are under construction, just needing doors & hardware.
- The cabin will be sold furnished. Inside there are two end tables, coffee table, couch table, a futon, cot with air mattress & three nice chairs near the wood burning stove. In the kitchen area there is a high top dining table with four chairs, all are a matching set, light maple, butcher block style tables.
- On the front porch is a Jack Daniels high top table, two bar stools, a matching bench & firewood rack all made from Jack Daniels whiskey barrels, along with two more chairs & another end table.
- There is also a 12 x 16 Cabin shed with the same d-Log siding & matching green metal roofing for storage.
- In addition to the cabin & Shed, between the two is a nice, all mulched area with a natural stone fire-pit & large limestone boulders for sitting around the fire.
-The property consists of 3 Lots. All attached within Clifty Hills Development.
- Taxes for the $176.50
For a private showing or more information call or Text Chad Renbarger - 317-418-7712