120 Private Acres - Log Cabin - Land for Sale in Greene County, IN
Vintage Log Cabin on 120 private acres, located 1/4 mile off the road. The main part of the cabin was built in 1850 and is in perfect shape. I cannot say enough how well this home and property has been taken care of. The home is 2200 sqft has 3 bedrooms, Loft, 2.5 baths, kitchen has hand plained walnut floors from the property, walk-out basement, metal roof and new gutters installed in 2020. Utilities: city water, fiber, septic, electric REMC. Barn 31 x 48 with concrete floor.
Property features included:
- Natural Spring
- Has not been timbered.
- Great deer and turkey populations.
- Quality bedding cover for whitetail deer as well as quality nesting cover for wild turkeys.
- Food plots throughout the property.
- Quality trail system for ATV's throughout the property.
- Mixed type of quality habitats reside on property for holding wildlife. Great mix of open to wooded.
- Quality saw timber that consist of Oak, Hickory, Cherry, Poplar, and Maple throughout the property.
- Topography consist of mild to rolling slope.
- Roughly 1.5 hours from Indianapolis, IN.
- Eastern Greene Schools
Access through the property with an ATV is not an issue at all with all the trails throughout. When touring this farm, you will notice a variety of quality of habitats for growing and holding wildlife. With a great mixer of open land and quality size timber, you will notice as well, the incredible potential this property has to offer. Annual taxes are approximately $1064. For more information call Chad Renbarger 317-418-7712
GPS coordinates 39.1514, -86.7949