Ask Andrew Epperson
Tract 5 is a 63 acre wooded WRP property that consists of mostly new growth trees. This is a river bottom property that will flood on occasion and having a WRP easement building is not permitted; however, this will make an excellent recreational and hunting property for both deer and turkey. The property is surrounded by other great tracts of wildlife habitat and is bordered by ag fields on the east side. Hunting is good and could be improved with a few food plots and some other timber/habitat work. This is a nice property at a GREAT price; don't miss out on this opportunity!
For more information about this tract or one of the other four White River Bend tracts, call Listing Agent, Andrew Epperson, at 812-789-6688.
- 10 Minutes from Petersburg, IN.
- 35 Minutes from Toyota Motor Manufacturing, IN.
- 55 Minutes from Evansville, IN.
- 2 Hours 20 Minutes from Indianapolis, IN.
- 1 Hour 55 Minutes from Louisville, KY.