Land for sale Randolph County Indiana / 20 Acres / wooded / Recreation
Good things come in small packages! This land offers excellent hunting and recreation opportunities. It is conveniently located near State Road 1, north of Hagerstown and south of Modoc. It's located off of a paved county road for easy access, and although a smaller piece of property in size, this could be a hidden gem and offers awesome hunting opportunities and big buck potential. Early successional growth provides excellent food and cover for the deer. The abundance of deer sign on the property shows they are taking advantage of this. The property could also make a good building site for your dream home and as a recreational tract to ride ATVs and enjoy the great outdoors. For the most accurate information, call or text Land Specialist Caleb Low at 317-691-0462.
- 20 Acres of woods
- Potential secluded building site
- 1:20 minutes to Indianapolis
- Less than 15 minutes to Hagerstown
- 15 Miles to New Castle
- Small tract with great hunting possibilities
- Paved road access
- Hard to find Randolph County property
- Agricultural fields bordering property
- Several small towns nearby for food and shopping.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- bird watching