Ask Dylan Badinghaus
Land For Sale - Jefferson County, IN - Ag Property
This 116 acre property located just outside Vevay, IN offers a little bit of everything- hunting, fishing, and income. This farm sits down in the creek bottoms with 81 acres of crops and 35 acres of timber. This is a great food source for the deer and draws them from the surrounding properties to feed in the evening. This is one of the biggest food sources around with hundreds of acres of timber around. Leave a few acres standing for a late season food source. Another option would be to enroll some of the property into a CRP program to create bedding and cover for the deer and also income.
- 81 tillable acres
- 35 wooded acres
- $175 per acre cash rent / around $14,000 a year
- Farmer signed 3 year lease on May 16, 2019
- Great hunting property
- Woods makes a perfect funnel for deer
- Beautiful creek flows around the property providing great fishing
- Jefferson County, IN
- Great spot to build your dream home
Contact listing agent, Dylan Badinghaus, anytime at 513-508-6490 or email [Email listed above] Showings by appointment only.