Land For Sale In Warrick County, Indiana 76 tillable acres.
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a family farm in such a desirable location! The property consists of roughly 69 acres tillable and the rest in woods and fence rows. This long-time family farm enjoys a peaceful and scenic property with development potential or keep as one spectacular estate. The property is convenient to Newburgh, Indiana; Victoria National Golf Club, and Friedman Park. Whether you are a land investor, farmer, developer, or private owner looking to build an equestrian estate, don't let this opportunity pass you up! For more information, call Charlie Garrison at 812-480-6265.
- Tillable row crop
- Water & electric
- Desirable location
- Incredible investment opportunity
- 2,600 ft of Schneider Road frontage
- 1,300 ft of Brumley Road frontage
- Easy access to State Hwy 66
- 5.0 miles to Newburgh, Indiana
- 5.0 miles to Victoria National Golf Club
- 4.0 miles to Friedman Park
- Taxes 1,045 per year