Big Buck Bottoms
In the heart of the Wabash River bottoms of Vermillion County, Indiana is a spectacular 95 acre farm that is a hunter's dream as it helps pay for itself with its high rate of return in annual income, truly offering a unique opportunity that shouldnt be overlooked.
Nestled between a large tract of trophy whitetail managed woods to the North and nearly 400 acres of undeveloped land to the South that has been strictly off limits for 50 years, this property is a great investment, while offering tremendous hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, turkey, and waterfowl.
In addition to the significant income and great hunting, this property offers freshwater fishing with approximately 1,400 feet of Wabash River frontage, perfect for your own little river cabin retreat as you sit back and enjoy watching the two active Bald Eagle nests. It also has 3 USDA Engineer designed wetlands providing excellent waterfowl hunting and or birding. With 44.5 acres of hardwood tree plantings, and 22 acres of crop ground that is highly suitable for row crop and is out of the flood plain, this property offers it all.
Key features of the property:
- CREP income of $20,043 per year. (Expires 9-30-2032 \/ USDA wildlife conservation program)
- $4,400 in annual crop income
- Tax savings with 70.3 acres in Classified Forest which assesses the land value of $13.29 per acre, drastically reducing your annual taxes.
- All boundaries are clearly marked based off of recent recorded survey.
- Access due to Wabash River flooding is no concern due to the high elevation of this property.
A stones throw from historic Parke County and just over an hour from Indianapolis, having great access with paved road frontage and a locked gate, this property has it all and is home to several highly sought and ever so elusive, Boone and Crockett deer. A must see that wont last long with that high annual income, great hunting, and low taxes.
For questions or to schedule a showing call Ty @ 812-236-3117 or email him at [Email listed above]