56.68 +/- ACRES / MUNCIE, IN 47302 / HENRY COUNTY INDIANA / HOUSE / TILLABLE LAND FOR SALE
Indiana Land for sale in Henry County. Rare opportunity to invest with this beautiful 56.68 acre farm! Properties like this don't come up for sale often and this property has been in the family for decades! Property features a 2,022 SF home with 5 bed, 2 bath farmhouse. Features include new windows, roof, siding, doors, and a retaining wall, all completed in 2020! Barn and old milk-house are also located on the property. There are approximately 41 acres of productive tillable ground that is currently bringing $225 per acre in cash rent. Part of the property is currently in pasture ground and features a 2+/- acre stocked pond, This area and others would make for a beautiful building site with the proper steps taken. Anyone waiting to hunt, fish, ride quads or horseback ride will not want to miss this income producing property! For the most accurate information, contact Land Specialist Caleb Low 317-691-0462
- 2,022 sf farmhouse, 1,200 sf barn
- 3 car attached garage and work area.
- 56.68 acres
- Buck Creek and 2+/- acre stocked pond on property
- Approximately 41 acres of tillable row crops currently cash rented for $225 per acre.
- 5 Miles to Summit Lake Reservoir- 5 miles to Prairie Creek Reservoir.
- 11 Miles to Muncie- 14 miles to New Castle
- 1 Hour to downtown Indianapolis
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- bird watching
- equestrian trails