Zach Holt is a dedicated outdoorsman, conservationist, and archer. Zach has held a life-long infatuation with game animals and the lands they call home. He was taught, from an early age, to respect these animals, the laws that protect their future, and the ground they thrive on. Born and raised in Vincennes, Indiana, Zach values integrity, honesty, and humility. Zach spent the majority of his youth working on produce or livestock farms throughout South Western Indiana. In 1998, He graduated from North Knox High School and began his secondary education in Agribusiness at Vincennes University. He later graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. After graduating college, Zach pursued a career in the outdoor industry by moving to Sidney, Nebraska where he eventually worked as a Senior Purchasing specialist for the archery division at Cabela’s Corporate. In 2008, he returned home to Vincennes to work as a sales manager for an outdoor retailer sales rep group working with industry leading manufacturers like Hoyt, Easton, and Truball and servicing hundreds of independent archery retailers across Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. Zach’s unique ties to the outdoor industry’s dealer network means many of his listings are sold before they ever hit the market! Zach’s level of professionalism coupled with his passion for helping others and his extensive network of potential buyers makes him a great asset to his clients. If you are looking to buy or sell agricultural or recreational ground in SW Indiana, Zach is the man!
- ROI!!! - 156Ac-WRE/CRP Net Cost Less than $800/Acre!!! - KNOX CO
- If your looking for Return on Investment(ROI), then this is your opportunity!!! This secluded 156 Acres sits on the border of Knox county and Gibson County and is located at ... click for more
- 156.78 Acres offered at $239,000
- ROI!!! - 73Ac WRE/CRP-Net Cost of less than $500/Ac!!!-KNOX CO.
- If your looking for Return on Investment(ROI), then this is your opportunity!!! This secluded 73 acre property sits on the border of Knox county and Gibson County and is located ... click for more
- 73.94 Acres offered at $153,000
- 83+- Acres of Prime Hunting - Border of Knox and Gibson Counties
- This secluded 83+- acre property sits on the border of Knox county and Gibson County and is located at the end of a paved dead end road; nestled against a ... click for more
- 83.86 Acres offered at $88,900