Mark comes to the Mossy Oak family having previously served the central Indiana real estate market as a member of one of area's largest real estate companies. Prior to obtaining his real estate license in 2015, Mark completed a 31-year career in commercial banking, most of those years spent as a commercial and agricultural lender and business development officer. Over this period of time, Mark was afforded the opportunity to finance literally hundreds of commercial and small-business owners, major farm operations, and all types of consumer households. This long tenure in banking provided Mark with a very valuable set of skills and knowledge that has equipped him to exceed your needs as a buyer or seller of any type of real estate. He and wife Gina have been married for 31 years and are proud parents of daughters Sarah (Matt) Buell, Zoe Boswell, and son Noah (Samantha) Boswell. They also love and cherish four beautiful grandchildren, Hogarth, Hazel, Nora, and Daisy Buell. You can contact Mark by phone (765) 720-2166 or email at email@example.com.
- 25 Acres On Upper Salt Creek In Beautiful Brown County
- Ever had a desire to have your own piece of beautiful Brown County that you could call your own? Then take a look at this parcel. Situated above Upper Salt ... click for more
- 25 Acres offered at $131,000
- Beautiful, Affordable Building Site In Sweet Owen County
- Come enjoy this peaceful, wooded 4.60 acre residential building site in beautiful Owen County. Just 3 miles west of Gosport on SR 67, and minutes from McCormicks Creek State Park, ... click for more
- 4.60 Acres offered at $18,000