Dylan Badinghaus was born and raised in Dearborn County, Indiana where he still lives with his wife, Katelyn. As a child, his parents took him fishing, hiking, and camping where his love of the outdoors began. Growing up he also worked on his grandfather’s farm, helping to bail hay and raise cattle. As he grew older, his passion for the outdoors grew along with him. He spent as much time as he could outside, enjoying hiking, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and ATV riding with friends and family. He currently works as an Officer of the Corporation who specializes in cabinetry at a design and build firm. He also does part-time work at a hunting outfitter in Franklin County, Indiana doing land management and guiding whitetail and turkey hunts. He furthered his experience by completing the Deer Steward One program through the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA). Dylan is excited to put his knowledge of and passion for the outdoors to help you with all your real estate needs. Feel free to call him at (515)-508-6490 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 115 acres / Cattle or Horse Farm / Hunting Recreation
- 115 Acre Cattle Farm/ Horse Farm /Hunting Land This is a beautiful 115 acre cattle farm in Jefferson County, Indiana. This farm has a 5 bedroom, 4 bath home totaling ... click for more
- 115 Acres offered at $655,000
- 121 acre Hunting /Recreational Farm - Switzerland Co.
- Looking for the perfect mixed use farm? Hunting/Cattle/ Horses/ATV's? Here it is, a beautiful 121 acre farm located in Switzerland County near Vevay, Indiana. This property is located down a ... click for more
- 121 Acres offered at $285,000